What a crazy year so far!
As we navigate through this tough time of uncertainty, the safety and well being of all guests at Envie is our priority.
Under level 3 & 4 we will be closed.
We are able to carry out treatments under alert level 1 & 2 and as per the Ministry of Health guidelines have implemented the following:
- A QR poster has been visibly placed for all guests to scan on arrival.
- Please wash your hands when you arrive, hand sanitiser is available to use before entering the treatment room.
- You must attend your appointment alone.
- A full consultation form must be completed by each new client. This will be updated at each visit.
- You must bring your own mask. ($2 will be added to your appointment if you arrive without one and we provide you with one).
- Extra time is placed in between each appointment so you are not likely to pass other guests when arriving and leaving.
- Payment can be made via debit card on our eftpos machine, or bank transfer. (We do not accept credit cards).
- All equipment, including treatment bed, phones, eftpos machines, tools & implements used during the treatment are disinfected with medical grade sanitising products in between each guest.
- Please do not book or attend an appointment if you are feeling un well, we ask that you give as much notice as possible if you do need to cancel so we are able to fill the appointment time.
- If you do attend and are physically un well you will be asked to leave. The safety of other guests and myself are priority.
We follow very stringent health and safety protocol and will continue to do so whilst living through COVID-19. It's extremely important to us that you feel comfortable and safe during your visit. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Natalie on 022 300 3572.
Stay safe x